Tools for Cyber-Seniors Volunteers
Tells you what to expect and what is expected of you during one-on-one sessions and Webinars (on Zoom)
VIEWING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Upon filling out the Cyber-Seniors Mentor Profile Form through the link on the Mentor Training program tab in the Cyber-Seniors portal, you will get an email within one business day with your login info. If you do not see an email, please check your junk mail.
Please MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS CORRECT IN YOUR ACCOUNT so that you will receive notifications of volunteer postings.
If you have tried to login to uSked and get locked out:
- refer to the email from us with your initial password
- If you still cannot login, go to a different browser and follow the instructions on the login screen to reset your password
IMPORTANT: The end-of-call survey is now working. TO TRANSFER A CALL TO THE SURVEY, click the red right-pointing arrow on the call screen. Once the call is transferred, click Complete.
TAKING INCOMING CALLS (for week of October 26, 2020):
- For calls from Seniors in Niagara Regional Housing (289 and 905 area codes): NRH-NPI-Project-Volunteer-Instructions (download of Word file)
- For calls from Foster Grandparent Program seniors: book an appointment for them to get started on Zoom to prepare for their training session with Cyber-Seniors
- For calls from seniors who have questions about the survey they were sent: Cyber-Seniors-Senior-Survey-Oct-2020
Assignments in uSked are assessed at 1.5 hours per assignment and hours from the previous week Sunday-Saturday are recorded in the Cyber-Seniors portal on Mondays (or if Monday is a holiday, the next business day). Go to your Dashboard and click on Volunteer Hours Report to generate a report of your hours for the time period you enter.
If you need a form from your school signed to confirm your hours, please email them to email@example.com.
If you require more services/volunteer hours and are having a hard time getting enough hours in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are always looking for more help, whether for our webinar or phone support services, or other tasks that Cyber-Seniors is doing.