1. Our Policy This Privacy (“Policy”) covers Cyber-Seniors treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information (both “Personal Information”) that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using the Cyber-Seniors website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that Cyber-Seniors does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under Cyber-Seniors supervisory control. Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose PersonalInformation online this information cannot be made one hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that Cyber-Seniors and its authorized personnel can only access through a login process.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information While using Cyber-Seniors website, you may submit Personal Information when registering for membership, ordering products, downloading resources, scheduling meetings, completing surveys, posting content and carrying out other functions on the site. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide may include but is not limited to: Name, Organization, Postal Address, Email address, Phone number and Age. Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit the Cyber-Seniors website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information Cyber-Seniors may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including purchases); improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or organization, and customizing the content that you see on Cyber-Seniors website. Cyber-Seniors may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
4. How Your Personal Information Is Disclosed It is Cyber-Seniors policy not to disclose, sell, or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (iv) where you request Cyber-Seniors to do so. From time to time, Cyber-Seniors may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that which is discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
5. Setting Up User Accounts. Cyber-Seniors allows users to set up personal accounts to register as members, shop in our online store, download resources or to participate in our online communities. You have the ability to edit information you provide at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience by emailing email@example.com. Unless Cyber-Seniors is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or comply with applicable law, Cyber-Seniors will use its best efforts to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not access your user account information.
6. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
7. Web Statistics & Shared Data We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates however IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number from State filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or solicit information from users under the age of 13.
9. Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites Although this policy applies to the information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled or owned by Cyber-Seniors, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us, for example third party applications or websites that are linked to Cyber-Seniors. This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that Cyber-Seniors does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
10. Opt-In Policy You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers, and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may select “Safe Unsubscribe” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Amendments Cyber-Seniors reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Cyber-Seniors will post the amended version on the site along with a notice of change, that will remain on the site for at least one month, and continued use of the site after changes are made will be deemed to constitute acceptance of those changes.
12. Contact. You may contact Cyber-Seniors directly by e-mailing email@example.com with any questions regarding this policy. (Last updated July 14, 2017)